Monday, June 21, 2010

Blogging about the Beginning

Late February 8th 2010: The search was finally complete and the "Dear Seva Challenge Participants," email confirmed it. Late as it was, I adjusted my seated posture even straighter and steered my tired eyes a bit closer to the MacBook, ensuring the authenticity of the letter. Mindfully active but sedentary just as much, MacBook and I had been searching long and late hours, both finally ready to turn on sleep mode.

It is very simple to find Off The Mat, Into The World's website as the site is verbatim to its titled organization, just add the dot org. The explanation for beginning a google search on that Friday evening and not completing it until Sunday night is very due to the fact that this search was potentially an endless one. It was unbeknown to me what exactly I would begin to type into that blank white blinking box. Nonetheless, I still committed the weekend to search who knows what. The weekend long repeated, talking to myself, "I have no idea what I am doing" phrase, eventually sounded more pleasing at those times that I did find a purposeful site, none though of which were really flying off the page until I found Off the mat.

Saving you some search time, OffTheMatIntoTheWorld.org

No comments:

Post a Comment